CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT NOTICE TO EMPLOYEES
Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. and its U.S. affiliates (collectively, “Reyes,” “we” or “our”) is providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information that we collect and use about California residents who are Reyes employees, independent contractors, job applicants, owners, directors or officers (and their emergency contacts and recipients of employment benefits) (“Personal Information”).
We supply this information consistent with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Please provide this notice to your emergency contacts and recipients of employment benefits by providing them with the link to this notice.
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
A. Identifiers, such as name, contact information, online identifiers and Social Security numbers and other government-issued ID numbers;
B. Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as name, contact information, education information, employment history, financial information and medical and medical insurance information;
C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as sex, age, race, religion, national origin, disability, medical conditions and information, citizenship, immigration status, request for leave and marital status;
D. Biometric information, such as fingerprints;
E. Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our and other websites and systems;
F. Geolocation data, such as device location, vehicle location and IP location;
G. Audio, electronic, visual, and similar information, such as photographs or audio or video recordings created in connection with our business activities;
H. Professional or employment-related information, such as work history, prior employer, information relating to references, details of qualifications, skills and experience, human resources data, and data necessary for benefits and related administration services, such as retirement, health, and other benefit programs, services, and products to which you and your dependents and beneficiaries receive access through us;
I. Education information subject to the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act; and
J. Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
We use this Personal Information for the purposes of operating, managing, and maintaining our business, managing our workforce, and accomplishing our business purposes and objectives, including, for example, using Personal Information to:
- Manage workforce activities and personnel generally, including for recruitment, background screening, performance management, career development, payments administration, employee training, leaves and promotions;
- Administer hiring, promotion, and discipline;
- Provide an efficient means for personnel to obtain the contact information of their colleagues so they may contact them;
- Manage payroll, wages, tax forms and filing, expense reimbursements, and other awards such as stock options, stock grants and bonuses, and provide healthcare, pensions, savings plans and other benefits;
- Calculate insurance and other employee benefits;
- Monitor personal investments to comply with SEC insider trading regulations;
- Notify family members in case of an emergency;
- Maintain and secure our facilities, equipment, systems, and infrastructure;
- Undertake quality and safety assurance measures, protect the health and safety of our workforce and others, and conduct risk and security control and monitoring;
- Determine and monitor compliance with worldwide training and other policies;
- Conduct research, analytics, and data analysis to assist in planning succession and to ensure business continuity, as well as to design employee retention programs and diversity initiatives;
- Perform identity verification, accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations;
- Monitor use of IT infrastructure, internet access, and electronic communication for unauthorized, unlawful, or inappropriate use;
- Record phone calls for training, quality assurance, and legal compliance purposes;
- Operate and manage IT and communications systems and facilities, allocate company assets and human resources, and undertake strategic planning and project management;
- Obtain legal advice and establish, exercise or defend legal rights, and act on collection and discovery requests in the context of litigation, government investigations or regulatory audits or inquiries; and
- Comply with law, legal process, investigations, internal policies and other requirements such as income tax deductions, monitoring, record-keeping and reporting obligations.
Changes to this CCPA Notice
We may change or update this CCPA Notice from time to time. When we do, we will post the revised CCPA Notice on this web page with a new “Last Updated” date.